Welcome to St Ives Nursery
St Ives Nursery is a private day care nursery located in the centre of St Ives, conveniently placed close to both the A14 for access to Cambridge and easy rail links for commuters into London. Our beautiful converted Victorian house and garden allow us to foster our ethos of providing our children with a ‘home from home’ environment.
We are open full-time from 7:30am – 6:00pm, caring for children from 3 months to 5 years.
Our philosophy is that every child we care for deserves a calm, caring, safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
Taking care of our staff’s wellbeing is of prime importance to us and we are proud to have been voted the 14th best place to work in the whole of the UK.
We adhere to our registration on the Ofsted Early Years Register. This monitors the overall quality standards of the early years provision in line with the principles and requirements of the ‘Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage’.
Call Today to Book Your One-to-One Visit
Please call us on 01480 380081 or 07951 796723 to find out more about our Nursery.
Best wishes from Kim and the St Ives Nursery Team.
Above and Beyond Educational Experiences
We offer a range of unique educational experiences which enable children to become successful, lifelong learners including:
- Wake up and shake up – an activity to energise the brain using cross-lateral movements
- A cookery station which incorporates many aspects of the curriculum
- Community visits which allow children to experience social activities outside the nursery setting
- A range of bespoke activities which promote your child’s well-being and confidence, including Emotions Boxes and Chatterboxes
- Garden Champions (RHS School Awards Levels 1, 2 & 3) – our gardening activity which is supported by the Royal Horticultural Society’s School Gardening Awards training programme.